Ready to start rolling? This is for you.
This course is set for those planning to start rolling and those who have made unsuccessful attempts at rolling. The course starts with the introduction to basics and advances to developing a successful roll.
The course is designed for white water, sea or surf kayakers alike. Our expert instructor will use a variety of methods to help you learn. We can’t guarantee you will roll at the end of the day but you will leave with a framework in place which will help you to achieve the goal of a reliable roll.
Duration: 3 - 4 hours on the river.
Age limit: 10yrs and above
It includes the following;
- Big Breakfast
- Light midday snacks on the river
- Drinking water on the river
- Most friendliest and experienced river crew
- Delicious BBQ + a meal (buffet) with a cold beers & sodas at the end of the day
- FREE Kampala – Jinja Pick up and Drop off
- FREE photos
- All the latest equipment
- Extensive safety briefing and practice drills
- Professional photographer
- One night free camping accommodation